Wednesday, September 3, 2008


ok so I know that it has been forever and a day since I have updated on here so I have alot of catching up to do so here we go.

We moved from Georgia in middle of July and that was one place that I was not sad to leave AT ALL. We got to Utah and found us a little townhouse in Spanish Fork which is nice because we are still close to my family in payson and I also have a brother in Spanish fork and Steve's sister lives here also so we have family just minutes away . Steve is now in Kansas working on his training before he gets shipped off the Afghanistan sometime in November. We are doing pretty well considering that its only been two weeks.

2 comments:

Cooper Squared said...

I have missed you guys! Thanks for the post. I cannot believe Dylan keeps those sunglasses on. Hope all is going well with you guys.

Jamie said...

So good to hear from you! I can't believe how big Dylan is getting!!! And I love the picture with Dylan wearing sunglasses...fun, fun!