Sunday, January 4, 2009










Once we got back to my parents house Dylan had a few more presents to open from his cousins! He had fallen asleep in the car on the way home so he was really cranky when we got there but after a few minutes he warmed up and was so excited to play with his new trains! He is obsessed with trains right now so it was perfect! Once we got it all set up he wanted to be right in the middle of the action so he sat in the middle of the track. I thought that is was pretty fun. I think that I am just as excited about this toy if not more than Dylan! Thanks Tony and Leesa!

4 comments:

Cooper Squared said...

Trisha, Dylan is so cute! Let's get our boys together for a play date. It would be so much fun! :)

Meg said...

How fun, Laura's little boy loves trains too! Not Sadie it all about Elmo and Abby. Maybe now that christmas is over we should go to lunch. I'll call you when I come down sometime.

Jamie said...

Looks like fun! Miles and Isaac saw the train tracks and wished they could play with it with Dylan.

shells said...

Trisha my dear! I have a favor! I see Holly and Chris on your blog but I dont have they are private. I dont have their email address so I was wondering if you would either send it to me, or ask them to add me :)

How was New Years??