Thursday, July 16, 2009

I'm Back!

Yes we are still alive and kicking! I know it has been forever and I am not starting to get a lot of comments from people about updating so I am finally going to sit down and up date! YEAH! But since it has been about 3 months I have decided that I am just going to hit some of the highlights so that I dont over load with pictures, I will just pick a few of my favorite moments so here we go, get ready for picture over load!!


the BIGGEST event was having Daddy home on leave!
I was a little worried that Dylan would want nothing to do with Steve since he was not really a big fan of strangers and got really nervous doing things he wasn't comfortable with, I dont know why I was so worried because as soon as he saw him he ran right up to him and gave him a big hug! I think it was more than I could have ever asked for and he Never left his side for the next two weeks!

Feeding the Cow


Dylan turned Two 2 days after Daddy got home. We took him up to Thanksgiving Point to the Farm Town! It was so much fun and just the right size for his age. I was so excited when he finally decided that he wanted to ride on the Pony( I think it was because Dad was there to help)
We had a small party with our family for Dylan and it was alot of fun, we BBQ'd and played a few games and visited, it was a fun day, Dylan got some really good presents from all his cousin, thanks everyone!
Put the Fish in the Fish Bowl

No comments: