Monday, August 24, 2009

Wake Up!

yesterday morning I was laying in bed trying really hard to sleep in as long as possible, but Hudson needed to go outside. So he went into the kitchen to ring his bell( we have a bell on the back door and he rings it when he needs/wants to go outside) so he rang it a few times and I tried to ignore it because I was not ready to get out of bed and from the other room I hear Dylan ( who still sleeps in a crib) yelling" MOM, LET HUDSON OUTSIDE" I started laughing so hard, after that I had to get up, I didn't want to get in trouble again! I cant wait for the day when Dylan can let Hudson out himself! It was just one of the funniest things I have heard from Dylan ( which there have been alot) I couldnt resist sharing it.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Kids say the funniest thing:) Dylan is so adorable, we need to get together again, maybe Halloween cookies???? LOL

Jamie said...

Too cute! I love this age and the funny things they say.

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh, your little boy is just the cutest thing ever. I can't get over how cute and perfect his little face is! Good job in the baby-making department! And love that he told you to go let the dog out...can't wait until Van's old enough to tell me what to do. :)