Friday, January 18, 2008

I just wanted to say that I feel like I am never going to get my house put together. We have moved a few times now and I will admit that I am not perfect about getting my house all put together right away, but I feel like I do it somewhat fast UNTIL...... I had a baby. it is totally different this time. I dont get anything done. we have been here for almost 2 weeks now and I still dont have one room finished yet, I have some stuff put away here and there but not all of it. I walk into one room and its a disaster and so I walk into another to maybe see if there is any room for me to even stand but its just worse so I go to the next room and its not any better. Now that Dylan is crawling I have to keep my eye on him because he wants to go for everything on the floor except for the thousands of toys I put out to try and distract him. so I feel like the only time that I have to really get anything done is when he is down for a nap and then by that time I dont want to do anything or else Hudson wants some attention. We are only here for 5 months and I feel like by the time I get stuff put away it will be time to start all over again. I guess I should get off the computer and get cleaning while Dylan is sleeping!

8 comments:

Cooper Squared said...

I totally get this. I would have never met it if my mother-in-law did not come out and help me before Chris came home. Good luck lady!

Valerie said...

Seriously...STOP right now! 5 months is like right around the corner...keep whatever you can in those boxes! I would just hide all the rest in an extra room and shut the door...SERIOUSLY!

McDonald Army Brats*** said...

Just a few words for you....WELCOME TO MY WORLD! You just have to learn to live without sleep, and clean and organize at night while the kids sleep! That is a really bad joke! Did I mention that Pres & I might be coming to Fort Benning for 3 weeks for jump master school? I don't know if I will stay the entire 3 weeks, but we will see.

Morgan said...

We have lived in this house for 2 years and sometimes I feel like I am still organizing...and we leave in 2 months!! Why bother right?

Where are you guys going next?

The Robertsons said...

I wish we new where we were going next. its always a guessing game. I will let you know when I know.

Dana said...

I was so excited to see your Blog on Holly's page. Your little family is adorable. Isn't it the best being a mom? Sounds like you have alot on your plate though. My email is danamurph@gmail. I would love to hear from you in more detail how you have been. Dana

The Monteers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Monteers said...

I can't believe you've already been there for almost 2 months! I agree with everyone else! Leave it be!