Tuesday, February 5, 2008

So today as Dylan and I were walking through Walmart he decided that he had alot to say and so throughout the whole store he talked my ear off. And after a few minutes he realized that his voice ecohed and he thought that was pretty cool so he got louder. He also smiled at every person that he could see but did not stop talking in the process. One man came up to me and said, I can hear him from the other side of the store and not only is he really happy he is also very handsome! (I would have to agree with that one) I am having so much fun being a mom right now and Dylans personality is coming out and he is a blast to hang out with. I love him more than anything!

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Wow, I had such a similar experience. Usually I get so embarrassed to have attention drawn to me...but for some reason, I don't mind everyone looking at the person making all the noise. It's just so cute!!! Hope you guys are enjoying Georgia!!!

The Monteers said...

Hi Steven, Trisha and Dillon! We miss you so much! Zenna, the kids and I were sitting out in the front Sat. and we were talking how you would be out there with us if you were still here! People just moved in to your old home. I haven't seen them yet, just saw moving trucks the other day! How is everything?

Valerie said...

Wow, Dillon looks so much like you in the big picture. I don't know what exactly, but when I opened your Blog I saw you in his cute little face.

Miss your guts! :)

wray and nat said...

Hey Trish it's been so long since i've been on my blog. even worse since i've read anyone's else's .
I can't believe how much Dylon has grown and how cute he still is.
We miss you guys and are always talking about you, especially when we wray wants someone to play guitar hero with:)
Keep in touch and let us know when and where you move next......!!!!