Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Helicopter Ride!

They were giving Helicopter rides During Labor Day and Grandpa Robbie was nice enough to take Dylan and I to go ride it. Dylan was so excited and couldn't hardly wait, the hardest part was the hour wait for his turn but he was so good.


While we waited for our turn the Pilot let us sit in the smaller helicopter and take some pictures, Dylan was so proud and had the biggest grin on his face the whole time!

Buckling up for the ride

I think he might have been a little scared, He didnt dare move the while time.

He sat so good and just took everything in, I think we might have a future Pilot on our hands!
Thanks Grandpa Robbie for taking us on the Ride!



2 comments:

The Hone's said...

I went on it too. So freakin Awesome. I just wished it would have lasted longer.

shells said...

I just need an address little lady :)