Monday, September 28, 2009

My new Friend






So this Guy has been on my front porch for months now and I finally got the guts( ok not really me, I have not guts but my brother in law has some and he got it for me) to catch it. I swear it has gotten bigger since the last time I saw him. I am totally disgusted and I get the heeby-geebys every time I look at the pictures. I made my brother in law take it home with him, there was no way I was keeping that thing in my house. Does anyone know what kind of spider this is?

2 comments:

The Hone's said...

Its a cat face spider and they are actually good to have around they eat other spiders and bugs. If you look at the body it looks like a cat face.

Jamie said...

You should have sent it to us. (Not really!) Isaac really likes spiders right now and thinks it's awesome to catch them with his bare hands. Yuck!